Careers at TermSheet
We believe data and flexible software have the power to transform the real estate industry; and we’re looking for people who are passionate about finding a better way to do what’s always been done.
Values That Guide Us
Benefits and Perks
Our business is growing and so is our team. Check out the roles we’re hiring for below.
TermSheet is currently looking to expand its business development team. We are seeking a Customer Success Manager who will work with TermSheet senior management and business development team members to assist with and execute TermSheet’s burgeoning customer success strategy. This person must think innovatively and on his/her feet to help drive TermSheet’s client strategy.
If you are hungry and willing to be scrappy, then this is the place for you.
- Drive adoption, growth and retention of our customers by building trusted relationships and delivering maximum value of the product
- Use touch-points, such as business reviews, to learn about customer business priorities and guide them on how to best leverage the TermSheet platform
- Discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product
- Use your deep TermSheet product knowledge to onboard and lead new customers to value
- Simultaneously manage multiple customers who are at different points on the customer lifecycle
- Identify opportunities to develop new training and enablement materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding, support business-wide adoption, and deepen TermSheet proficiency
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally by engaging in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas
- Have an appetite to jump in wherever we may need your help! We’re an early stage start-up with all hands on deck.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in Customer Success, SaaS company preferred
- Previous B2B startup experience
- Background in real estate and/or real estate technology is a plus (not mandatory)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project management experience
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience working with a CRM is a must, Hubspot preferred
Please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.